Ads

Monday, May 10, 2004

BEING DIRECT (DUMPING MY HATRED)



One thing that I really hate is that I don't really like people to pin-point my mistakes or make stupid comments on me. It's just plain nonsense. I am who I am and for the fact, nobody can change my lifestyle, the way I talk, the way I potray myself, my characteristics, my capabilities, my humour and lastly, my wits.



NOBODY, let me repeat, NOBODY, can change ME.I like the way I am now. I love myself. I do take criticisms; constructive, but not the destructive ones. If you have anything to say about me, don't go behind my back, say it to my face. If not, you are just plain stupid, dumb, imprudent, ludicrous, risible, hare-brained, witless, bovine, incorrigible and an imbecile. Wow, I'm impressed with my English - it's so profound!!



I may be soft-hearted but don't think other wise and go stepping all over my head. If you think you are the smart dumbass who likes to comment on people, yo're not that smart afterall. I don't like people to give negative comments on me. Well, let me tell you this. I can say 101 bad things about you and tarnish your reputation. I can bring you down till you are completely shameless of yourself. Yes - shameless.



Well, that's all I have to say.



Disclaimer: To those reading this Blog entry, don't be offended... I really kept it in my heart for so long, that I think I could burst! I have to pour them out. Alas! I'm done.



Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment