Ads

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Now I Love Them...

I remembered very clearly how I dislike people saying that Taylor Swift will be the next Carrie Underwood. I didn't really like the idea of people saying how on par Taylor was with Carrie Underwood.



I was flabbergasted.

But now, after listening to a few songs from Taylor Swift, I think that she is pretty good. Pretty down-to-earth.




A few months back, I wrote an entry lamenting Lady Gaga was justa one hit wonder and that she will soon fade away.

Months has passed and now she has another album.

I guess I was wrong about it.

The most ironic thing; - I am so in love with a few of her songs.


Currently, I am listening to one of he new songs; - Monster, over and over again.



And now here's the bonus question.

Where are you Avril Lavigne?