Ads

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chinatown, Shopping At Zara & Watching Avatar

I was excited because I managed to find time to shop and watch Avatar. I wanted to watch the movie title Case 39 but it wasn't showing in the cinemas anymore. Sad! I wanted to watch Renee's [erformance in a thriller movie instead of the usual love comedy she always acted in.


We wanted to eat at a restaurant in Chinatown but there wasn't any so we had to settle for western food at Pearl Center.


Expensive fish and chip which costs me $6.50 but it was delicious.



Thumbs up!


After eating, we headed to a few travel agencies to check for a good price for travelling o Taiwan in April.

Then we proceeded to Great World City to collect our tickets to Avatar.

After that, I told Eric we should go to Zara to shop since they were having sales.

I tell you - it was definitely a good buy! Great deals!

Two jackets; one costs $75 instead of $109 and the other $59 instead of the usual $99.

Good deal right?

After shopping, we went to Starbucks for coffee.







Later on, Joanne joined us for dinner and then proceeded to watch Avatar.






Avatar was damn nice! It is a must watch!
If you haven't watch it, go find time and watch it with your friends!