Ads

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Men Cry Too

Men do cry.

The idea of men crying may be look like a total turn off for most women.

Yes, no sane woman could really appreciate her man crying for every reason she cries. However, here comes the stereotyped notion of women like me who can't stand the thought that men cry at the drop of the hat.

Men do cry when they watched sad movies. I mean come on, if it was a death scene between a loving couple, I bet we cry.

Men cry when they lost their loved ones.

Men cry when every problems are weighing on their shoulders. When we cannot take the pressure anymore, we will also breakdown.

I see a few men cry when they broke up with their girlfriends.

Just now when I was walking back home with my colleagues, I saw a guy, maybe 18 or 19 years of age seated alone at one corner, I passed by him and saw him sobbing. But he was discreet.

And not far away from him was his friend on the phone.

I started to speculate.

1. He must have had quarrelled with his girlfriend and needed his friend by his side. His friend called his friend's girlfriend to confront.

2. He quarrelled with his friend who maybe his boyfriend.

My best bet is number 1.

He doesn't look gay.

Most men have cry but away from the public view. Men feel that like picking one's nose in private, crying is also an extremely personal affair.

Like the certain inevitable truths in life, the reasons for shedding a tear are justified and it no longer remains a taboo if a guy cries for the right reasons in public .

No comments:

Post a Comment