Ads

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Subtle October

Videos, videos and more videos. Boring you may say. Where's the photos? Where's the loads and loads of photos you usually uploaded to your blog? Where are they?

I'm not lazy nor I do not have the time. I'm just gearing up for five upcoming events.

Invitations have been sent out to a few people and they are those who read my blog and those who personally know me.

Let me give you a few hints on those events. Photos will explain everything.

Patrcia Mok?

A woman dancing in this photo. But what does this photo have anything associating with Patrcia Mok?


Ah, bachelor party...

If you guessing that Patricia Mok will be having a bachelor party, your guess is wrong.

Kepp on guessing. Till then, stay tune. and if you got any queries, e-mail me at icyboy85@gmail.com and if you have not receive the invitation and thinks that you should receive one, e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment