Ads

Friday, October 6, 2006

Pervertic Mind Of A Ah Pek

I was disgusted at the sight of a AhPek who had boarded the same bus with me. We sat at the top floor, side by side. He looked decent at first but I was really wrong. Looks can be really deceiving.

There was this pretty schoolgirl who had sat 2 seats away from him. The AhPek kept on looking at her. I thought it was normal since she was a beauty and it's no wonder guys look at her.

But things got alittle nasty.

The AhPek took out his camera phone and started to snap her. Not her face but her skirt. By then, the schoolgirl was already asleep.

What the hell?

This is so wrong! I confronted the AhPek and asked him what he was really doing. He ignored me and kept on snapping.

"Excuse me, that's really rude you know?" I told the AhPek.

None of your business! shouted the pathetic AhPek.

"I'll call the police and inform the schoolgirl of your unruly behavior. Now, delete all the photos you've taken of her or I will deal with you accordingly."

"Wah piang! Wo hen tao mei!"

He erased all the photos of the schoolgirl and left the seat abruptly.

Now, that's super sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment