Ads

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Questions From My Dearest Readers

There are tons and tons of e-mails and I am having difficulty responding to each and everyone of them. It will be easier to reply them here.

"I saw you the other day at Suntec City. I waved at you but you didn't wave back. I'm just pne of your blog reader but I think you read my blog before. I don't have photo of myself on my blog and that's why you can't recognize me." -PinkyGirl-

You already answered your own question. You have a blog but there is no photo of you. Thus, I didn't know who you were waving to.

"Eh eh, how are you eh? Is that your new squeeze I saw you with at Pulau Ubin? I'm emogerl!" -Emogerl-

It's for you to keep on pondering on that question of yours because I won't be revealing anything.

"That time I bumped into you at Esplanade. You look cuter in person. Very cute leh. I smiled at you and you smiled back. You know me. I was happy that you smiled back! Wee!~" -CrazyCharla-

Thanks for the compliment.

"I hate you! I hate you! Do you know why I hate you? Go figure.." - Jason24-

I wonder why you hate me but I don't really care.

"I'm in love with your blog and you. It's nice to see you clubbing at the same place I was clubbing last 2 weeks. You're hot! Was that your new squeeze?" - (The person did not want me to publicize names/nicks on my blog)-

Thanks for loving my blog. I think I know who you are. Anyway, I won't be revealing anything pertaining my love life.

"When's your birthday?" - Suzanne14-

3rd June 1985 . Since I told you my birthdate, you must give me presents. (Just kidding)

"Can I go out with you sometimes? I want to be your friend. Can I?" - Tony23-

There will be an outing this coming December. Details are not out yet but I can affirm with you that the date has been set. Oh wait, it's only invites. Just keep e-mailing to me to let me know you better.

And there's plenty more e-mails yet unread. When I have the time, I promise to reply to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment