Ads

Monday, August 1, 2005

Gemilang 2005

I bought four tickets from my godbrother, Amal, to support and see him dance. Overall it was a great night with alot of performances.

He had 3 dance performances in total and personally I thought all of them were great! Absolutely stunning.

However, I wasn't too pleased with the M.C. He called me twice on stage. Pengz!
The first was when we played a game of jackpot. Three girls on the stage will be doing 3 different poses and if they make the same poses and if the M.C was pointing to one of the audiences during the time when all the 3 of them have the same poses, the person will come up to the stage and collect a prize.

I could not believe I was that lucky because those people who the host pointed before me did not get the 3 same poses. Near to giving up, he was until he decided to point at me.

Ta dah!

I came up to the front to join the other 2 winners. Excited I was when suddenly the M.C said we had to perform a dance blindfolded. Frustrated I was. I did not know how to dance and definitely I did not want to ridicule myself in front of the audiences.

When the music started, I stood very still like a mannequin. Minutes later, the other guy and I was ushered back to our seats, only the girl left standing, dancing and sashaying as if she owned the stage.

I applauded for her dancing skills.

Then, minutes into the hour break, the M.C decided to play a game yet again. I thought I wonld not be called up again but I was so wrong.

M.Cs who are celebrities or not celebrities, I dont really care. I rejected him instantly. Humph!

P/S: Da ge, I can't seem to attach the pictures to the e-mail. Maybe you can save the pictures from my blog? ^_^



And the concert begins.

My godbrother, Amal is in all of the above pictures except for the first two.


No comments:

Post a Comment