Ads

Friday, August 19, 2005

Love is Powerful

My unconscious mind is driven most by Love. Everyone has a desire to love. But my desire is rooted very deeply in my unconscious and affects many of the decisions I make in life - whether I am aware of it or not.

I have an energy about me that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, I and my drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason I am driven by love, may be because my unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love - hate. I, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others.

That may, in turn, heavily influence my choices about relationships and the way I communicate my ideas, wants, and desires to others. With such a strong orientation towards loving others, my relationships hold a very special place in my life.

My capacity to love may be greater than those around me, and therefore I may have more to give in relationships than my romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift I have and one most others don't possess.

Though my unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who I am at my core.

"Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain." -Leo Buscaglia

"A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose." -Rob Cella

"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun." -Robert Herrick

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland


Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment