Ads

Tuesday, August 2, 2005

The Wedding

I thought this would be the perfect timing to tell you guys something really important. It's to regards of my wedding which will be held this coming Saturday. I know it might be of a short-notice for some of you but I truly hope all of you could come down for my wedding,

It will be held at, - let me think-, Ritz Carlton. It's really just a simple wedding so it is not really neccessary to bring gifts or hongbaos. We do not really need them. It will be really simple.

Though, you are not advise to wear any fanciful color clothes. Something plain will do.

You might be wondering who my beloved wife would be or look like. I shall not keep it from all of you anymore.

She is really, really a sweet girl. She is someone who is demure and quiet and shy. She doesn't really like to talk. She doesn't really like to socialize either.

She is slim and slender but however, she is taller than me and I really envy her. I always wished I could be... tall.

Whatever it is, I still love her.

14 hours ago, we took a wedding picture together. Hope all of you will fall in love with her just like I do.

...

...

...





...


Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment