Ads

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Top 20 Handsome Guys (Of Those Whom I Know)

Among the 326 guys, these are the final top 20.

Number 20:

Desmond, who works at Popular bookstore, is considered a good friend of mine. He's always there to console me when I'm feeling down, give me advice when I have problems and share funny jokes when he has one.

He knows a bit about fashion and knows what to wear for what kind of occasion. Nice hair-style. Nice smile!

Number 19:

Even though I only know him for barely a month or so, we clicked pretty well considering the fact that both of our characters are alike.

He's easy-going and fun to be with.

Though he may be seen with a stern look on his face most of the time, he's actually quite a friendly guy.

I would like to apologize for having to use this picture. I don't have alot of his pictures, therefore I have to make do with those I have.

Judging from the photo, he has a pretty much lean body; very proportionate.

He's now currently pursuing his dreams of becoming an actor.

Number 18:

My buddy, my classmate and my best friend, Salimie. Though I have only known him for two years, he was one of those few who can click really well with me.

He is one of those first few whom I befriended at the beginning of our tertiary school days.

Charming smile, great sense of humour and blessed with great looks.

Hey, isn't that Erlina, the one who is listed in the Top 20 for the women's category?

Number 17:

A fellow Geminian, just like me. I've known him for a year already and only recently, we talked to each other quite often.

A very chirpy and bubbly guy. He's a fashion designer. I love his drawings; so unique.

His fashion style is extravagant. And he was the wadrobe manager and backstage crew people for the concert by the bay; Nation in Concert.

A well-liked and respectable guy. Cute smile. Charismatic. Funky.

He's very passionate towards high fashion. And he's intellectually challenging.

Number 16:

Derrick is one of my buddies and closest friends during our tertiary school days.

He's witty and has a great sense of humour. He's always smiling even when people tries to dampen his mood.

Very committed to relationship, trustworthy and always will be there for his friend.

Loyal, is the strongest word that I can best describe him.

Did I mention before that I like his hair? Well-toned body too.

Number 15:

I was bloghopping and I chanced upon his. You know ah, he change his blog url so many times that's its so hard to keep track.

Recently, he posted up a picture of his before and now body.

Wah!! He got 6 pacs leh! Don't pray pray!

A very diligent, passionate, dedicated and hardworking paramedic.

Number 14:

Eric a.k.a Imuya. He's a Ayumi Hamasaki fan. If you are to ever ask him to name any of her songs, he will most definitely won't even bat an eyelid.

His CCA; dancing. And he has performed for a number of events including the recent Summer Festival.

I have a few close-ups pictures of him but he once told me he does not want his picture to be posted up. So this is the closest I can get.

A handsome guy with a great body.

Number 13:

I invited him for the concert at Bedok Community Center.

He's my friendster cum blog reader.

He knows how to style himself, has the right personality and I simply loves his charisma.

Photogenic he is.

Though, I only met him once, I think he's a very likeable person.

Meet me up whenever you are free ya?

Number 12:

A Geminian, like me. Recently, he cut his hair. Too bad I did not get to see his long curly hair.

He's a very unique individual. He's a student at Temasek Polytechnic studying Interior Architecture and Design.

So if you want your house to be designed hor, find him lah har!

A very understanding and caring individual.

Number 11:

One of my so called godbrother but now I am clueless of his whereabouts.

A very smart guy.

Straightforward he is.

Before he so called disappeared, he was really protective of me.

Hope he comes back soon!

And now for the Top 10!

Number 10:

[Left] Someone whom I know from Friendster. A Thai guy who is taking his degree in Singapore.

A very nice guy indeed. Once, he asked me if he can get anything for me when he made the trip back to his homeland even though I don't know him that well.


I like his chiselled face. I want it!

[Right] He's my Friendster friend. Cute face, well-toned body.

Number 8:


My tertiary classmate, Algenand. His dressing and his hairstyle makes him look like a Japanese.

During our tertiary days, I never really talk to him for the exception of asking him to pay class fund and decisions making to regards of our class chalets.

Only on the last day of school and during the graduation party, we talked as if we've known each other for quite sometimes and he's not that bad after all.

I always never thought that he, who looks like an ah beng, and acts like one, could be so polite when we conversed.

Surprised!

Number 7:

My secondary school teacher who once taught me Geography.

He is someone who is caring, especially towards his class. A very outgoing person.

He's well-built too.

Once, I asked the juniors who were in the class he taught, and they told me that they would not mind voting him as the best teacher many many times.

Sorry ah, I could not get a better picture of him.

Number 6:

I'm not sure if any of his parents is a Japanese but what I know is that he looks like a Japanese; his hair, his face, everything!


He has a smile that will melt a girl's heart. He speaks many languages, Thai, Japanese, a bit of french, a bit of everything.

He's witty, and computer savy. He's good at badminton, and loves dancing and singing. A near-perfect guy.

Friendly he is.

Rich and powerful too.

Number 5:

Ashton, my closet friend. He, witty and knowledgable, will be taking his N level pretty son and I wish him all the best.

He never fails to make me laugh. He would always brightened up my day.

He has a very wild imagination; always make believe that he has imaginary friend.

Quiet and reserved person he is.

He is a very sturdious person too.

Number 4:

He is none other than my godbrother, Amal. I've known him for 3 years but somehow i lost contact with him for the past one year.

But now I am contented that he's back into my life.

He's a very quiet, shy and reserved person. Sometimes, even as his younger brother, I find it hard to figure out what he might be thinking.

Number 3:

Gregory is my younger godbrother. He ah, always call me ah pek leh! Sobs, Sobs!

He is a very caring and thoughtful chap. And not to mention, generous too.

He bought me a very, very, very big Winnie, the pooh bear (the size of a 7 years old kid) and I checked that it costs almost a hundred dollars.

Touched!

Number 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment