Ads

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

NS Enlistment

One more month and I will no longer have that much freedom anymore. This one month, I am going to enjoy myself, to let loose and live life to the fullest.

Evil Twin: Wah! You sounded as if you are dying! ...

Choi! (touch wood)

So here I am, informing all my blog readers that I will be posting more that 2 entries a day to make up for what will be lost in the next one month.

At first, when I knew the date of my enlistment, I trembled in fear. I know, guys, have to go through this process sooner or later. Therefore, when I thought about it, I became less tensed.

This one month, I will spend more time with my love ones as for I won't be able to do that when I am already enlisted.

So cheers!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment