Ads

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fun @ Sentosa

I met Rahila and Devi at the Harborfront bus interchange at 1345hours. I was late for 15 minutes. Hey, that's not bad already and Salimie and Erlina was even later than me.

We took the shuttle bus from the interchange to Sentosa. A pretty short journey I must say. It's like blinking your eyes. Okay, maybe that's too exagerating. It's really fun to have a digicam.

I did not bring mine on that day. We had to make do with Rahila's.

Erm, 01/01/2000? I wished.

Rahila forgot to set the time and date.

We had lots of fun by taking pictures in the shuttle bus. I am always posing with that handsign of mine; the love or victory handsign.

Now everyone seems to be following my handsign.

We arrived shortly and purchased our tickets at the ticket counter. I was remembered of my time working at Sentosa.

Minutes later, we arrived at the Palawan beach. We were finding a spot for us to rest and place our stuff and also to wait for Salimie's and Erna's arrivals. They are like King and Queen leh!

While waiting, we took more pictures.

Wah! It was the first time I saw Devi wore sunglasses leh!

And with me with that pose,...

I present to you our future actress, Sugeendra Devi!

Wait a second, I'm pointing my hand towards the tree, not Devi.

Let me present to you, the tree trunk which you can do your pole dance at.

Ah, finally I saw the time and date adjusted.

TA MA DE! Oi Isaac! Not happy ah? Come ah...

Come...

I buay song!

How can you do that to me, Isaac?

I am the center of attention. I am the next superstar.

I will be the next Bollyword A-list actress, respected by many.

I advanced to her and we talked.

Devi: Let's trash things out! Why did you introduce to the audience the tree instead of me?! *Placed her left hand on her thighs and acting gangster-ish!*

I explained to her with my hands moving so sissyly.

Evil Twin: ...

Devi: ... I don't understand a single word he says.


Then there Rahila was sitting next to the fighting scene.

Rahila: Hmm... kids nowadays.

Be like me. She thought. Elegant and sweet!

Rahila: What's there to bicker about? We are all superstars. Oh did I forgot to mention that I am going to be a director soon? I doubt you knows about it.

I am going to take over Steven Spielberg.

Evil Twin: ...

I was sad, really really sad. I had no one else to turn too except for the palm tree. I wanted to hug it but it was too rough.

I force myself to smile. I force myself to give that love handsign.

Look at how Rahila pose; that's my handsign too.

She's going to be a future director while I would just spent my next 2 years in Mandai camp serving the national service.

Muahaha!

And then we saw two very familiar faces approaching us.

Ah! Finally, they arrived.

They were 1 1/2 hours late!

Devi: Come, come. Take pictures.

1...2...3...

SNAP!

Then we walked on the bridge to ge tto the other side of the island. Being the playful me, I tried to sway the bridge from left to right, causing panic to Devi.

I think that my tee-shirt and 3/4 shorts did not match with my Billabong sling bag. Color wise; perfect but it was the pattern and the brand of the bag which did not match with my no brand tee-shirt and shorts.

Whatever la!

We up the stairs to the most top of the wooden house. The scenery was marvellous. I could see the other islands from where I was standing.

Then we took more pictures of ourselves.


Then we proceeded to the other tourist attractions since nobody wanted to go swimming or play the water. I brought extra clothes leh!

We were lost and needed directions badly.

Oh what the heck! Let's take more pictures ya?

The background is very nice right?

We desperately needed to know how to get to the animal attraction. I, decided to orb a map into my hands.

Ah! It works and Devi certainly was happy about it. Now, with a map, we can travel any part of Sentosa without getting lost! Muahaha!

I still can't remember why we took pictures at this tree.

[Left] Devi with her super cool look and a flower on her right ear. She does look alittle bit like Tiffany from the America's Next Top Model Season 4.

[Right] I have difficulties getting onto the tree branch.

I was in a very awkward position.

Then we boarded the tram.

I waited forthe tram to stop moving before I could take a clearer shot.

From back to front: Devi and Rahila, Erlina and Salimie.

I want to be in the picture with them.

Eeee! So frustrated. Why must I always be the one taking pictures? - Actually I volunteered lah. Haha!

We should not have sat at the very front of the tram because the engines were making alot of noises which were really deafening.

Salimie was like a mannequin. Was he posing for the cameras with that drinks of his?

Salimie: I want to be the next male model who girls love to worship.

Erlina: Save me... Bring me somewhere safe.

Evil Twin: ...

Me: ...

Upon reaching our destination, we somehow could not find the animal attraction and decided to explore other tourist attractions instead.

We went to underwater world. We did not enter the place since we were low on cash. So, we only tour the outside of the underwater world.

Wah! Very big leh!

Then, we advanced to a nearby fast food restaurant to satisfy our hunger.

[Right] Devi was posing at the counter. Can you see the guy in the picture?

He is damn cute! Haha!

I sounded so gay!

But seriously, he is cute.

I chatted with him for a while to get directions to the nearest fast food restaurant.

Something's really weird. They were whispering to one another.

And somehow, seconds later, they burst into laughters.

Me: Can I know what ya guys talking about?

Devi: Hehehehehe!

Salimie: Hahaha!

Me: Please....

Salimie: Hehehe!

Devi: Hahahaha!

Oh my god! They can't stop laughing!

I want to know what's going on.

Salimie: He He He Ha Ha Ha!

Devi: He He Ha!

Salimie: Haaa Haaa Haa!

Devi: *Puke*

Enough already! Let's get serious!

We took more pictures...

If you noticed, Salimie was smiling in all of the four pictures, baring his teeth.




Ah! The laughters! These peope just brightened up my day.

It felt really weird to be squatting in between the dinosaur's legs.

At 6, we left Sentosa and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment