Ads

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Movie @ 2

It isn't easy to keep myself awake and be attentive during a show which is screened late night unless if it's deadly hilarious which could perk me up or equipped with good story plots and credible actors.

Eric and I were the first two to arrive at Raffles City's Starbucks, waiting for their arrivals. I was still feeling bloated after eating at a Japanese fast food restaurant earlier.



Eric: No no. I declined to be photographed or I will splash this coke at you! ROAR...

I was persistent.

Eric: Ok, just one shot.

SNAP!

...



...


...


SNAP!

Snap!

Eric: Hey! Only one shot, that's all!

Later, we were soon joined by Sora,Timmy and his friend Michael.

Timmy was sulking away as his other half was in Australia and he felt alone. Even in the pictures, his expression tells everything. He misses his other half like he misses Durian puffs.

The thoughts of durian puff made him smile.

Timmy: Yeah, whatever Isaac!

Sora: Hmm, I ponder. Should I tell Timmy that I have been secretly having a crush on him? Maybe I should sit closer to him.

Sora: Oh my god, I'm so nervous. I think I am blushing. Maybe I should close my eyes and pretend that nothing has happened.

Sora, I know what you're doing, Timmy thought.

Timmy was trying really hard not to smile or break into laughters. then, he deviced a plan to let Sora believed that he was with Michael.

Afterward, Joshua a.k.a Zoukster and William a.k.a Soon arrived. Then, we proceeded to where we were supposedly to be heading to; Esplanade. We walked in a face pace, fearing that we might miss the fireworks display.

Once there, we had to walk past thousands of people crowding the area to catch the fireworks display. I walked past the set-up stage there, with the bands playing wonderful songs.

As the music reaches its dramatic crescendo, the sky explodes with colorful sparks. The audience screams as the shells burst with growing intensity; one on top of another, to the left and the right. The piercing clap of titanium salutes riddle the audience with waves of sound and pierce the darkness with intense white bursts.

Suddenly, the fire drains from the sky. Each person stands in silent awe for five to seven long seconds trying to regain a sense of himself. Then, as if expelling a long-held breath, the crowd comes together for one last collective act: thunderous applause punctuated with hearty screams.

I was amidst the crowd, not knowing where the rest were. Watching the fireworks alone, without my love ones by my side, was a tragedy. The sudden rush of sadness to my head was really incredible.

Then my handphone rang.

I was elated when I re-joined my other friends. No words could describe how happy I was that time.

Afterward, we went to Cineleisure to watch a late night movie; Bewitched. Yutaro and Iceyboi joined us while Joshua had to leave us for another appointment. Before we proceeded to the theatre, we had supper at Yoshinoya. I promised not to indulged myself with food late at night. So I just had a drink instead.


Did I mention that I like Yutaro's hair. I'm smittened by him! Haha.

Dancing and swaying and moving his body to the rythym of the music.


P/S: Eric a.k.a Imuya wanted his pictures to be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment