Ads

Monday, August 29, 2005

Graduation Party

I apologize for posting this entry a tad too late. I know some of you, especially my classmates, are waiting for this entry to be posted up.

So here you have it - the entry to regards of my graduation party.

I was forever late! I was supposedly to meet Devi at Tampines MRT passenger service at 1230hours but I came later that the requested timing.

I was thankful that Devi wasn't mad at me. Then, we proceeded to meet Rahila at the Burker King situated opposite the train station.

She was with her boyfriend and both looked stunning in their formal wear.

Of course, with a newly bought camera, I should put it into good use.

Why all wear white?And it seems that both of them wore shirts that were so similar; with stripes and they are white.

Did they plan of what to wear the day before?

And both of them tied up their hair. Usually Devi don't. Nevertheless, both of them look pretty and elegant.

I was smittened by Rahila. She very pretty leh! I like her on the very first day of school but now no longer. She is just one of my closest friends.

Stupid leh! I wore a pair of jeans which was one size smaller. But the most ironic thing was that it was not even tight. It fits perfectly. *Gasped* I lost weight? My waist shrinking?

The last time I measured my waist, it was 30 inch. So probably now it's 29.

We were sidetrack of time and realize we were late. Before heading to the bus interchange, I asked a stranger to take a picture of my friends and I.

Snap!

Oh my god! Since when Fadzlie (the guy in blue) grew so tall. I remembered he was of the same hiehgt as me.

I know! He wore shoes with very thick soles, that's why he look taller.

My other twins nodded in agreement.

Lucky enough, they were others who were even later than me. Even so, the entire thing started an hour later.

So there were plenty of time for me to take pictures with everyone.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Michelle. She was so gorgeous looking; her hair permed and with that black dress of hers.

Simply gorgeous.

I would not miss a chance of taking photo with Michelle. And yeah, that's my formal wear. But the hideous part was that we had to paste a sticker on the left side of our shirt.

And that's Constance. She's really very small-built. I like her hair and her dress.

And I still had the sticker pasted on my blazer. How silly of me of not even thinking of taking it off from my shirt.

It really is horrendous.

If you look carefully, the seats behind me were empty. LATE LATE LATE! I should have taken my time. I should have had combed a different hairstyle.

All the pretty ladies. From left to right: Rahila, NorErlina, Devi and NorAdilla.

White. Black. White. ...

Ah! A different color for a change.

Nice! She has very nice cheekbones. And her clothes look so modern and classy.

Not saying that the others were plain and old-fashioned.

You see lah! - the stickers. So ugly right?

I look so extra! Haha! And I am not sure why I tilted my head to my left. Hmm...

Do you see the guy in army uniform at the back?

He's a classmate of mine too. He entered national service barely a month ago. Botak! BOTAK!

Evil Twin: You don't talk too much Isaac. You will be botak soon too OK?

*Shuts up*.














My face look so distorted. The guy on the left is Algenand. He, too, is serving the national service.

How come all the guys are either wearing black or white? No other colors ah?

From left to right: Kah Seng, Carol, Rahila, Devi, NorErlina.

I had to take more than 5 times before I get this shot.

Kah Seng lah! Keep on moving; covering his face, fidgeting, moving away from the camera.

And that was the first time Carol ever wanted to have her pictures taken.

Suprisingly someone who does not take pictures often had the widest smile.

I was always asking myself, "why wasn't I called for N.S yet har?" Maybe I was asking too much till my wish was finally granted.

*Sigh*.

And the ceremony began.

Let me think...

If my memory served me right, she's Chad. She asked me to take a picture of her when she is receiving the certificate.

Though it's blur, her picture was still taken.

I asked her to return the same favour to me. Nervous I was when I had to walk up to the stage to receive the certificate.

Finally, I graduated! Yippee!

I got back to my seat only to have my mood dampened when no pictures of me receiving the certficate taken.

Eeee! So angry! Why don't have?!

You want your picture to be emailed to you ah? Wait long long lor!

Just kidding!

After the ceremony, we advanced to the foyer where food and drinks were served. Take pictures! Take lots of pictures! I thought.

From left to right: Salimie, Me (Isaac), Taufik, Fazdzlie.

Ah, the four best buddies!

Salimie is just too tall lah! But wow, I'm really impressed by him. He's wearing a tie.

Black. Blue. White. Black. Blue. White. White. White. Black. Black. White. Blue. White.

Why are all the guys wearing the same three colors?

Initally, I wanted to wear black too but then I changed my mind at the very last minuted and decided to shop for new clothes. Clothes of a different color apart from the favorite colors of many; black, blue and white.

Light green blazer, pink shirt, blue jeans; perfect combination. I like. It was something really, really different from the other guys. Very metrosexual.

Above picture: Me and Chad


Above picture: Me and Nina

Above picture: Zulriah and Me

Above picture: Zuraidah and Me

Above picture: NorAdilla and Me

I like the above picture alot. I look photogenic. Maybe because I am standing beside NorAdilla. My hair, my standing posture; everything look great.

Above picture: Me and NorErlina

Why am I always tilting my head to my left every single time I take picture with her?

Above picture: Rahila and Me

Above picture: Rani and Me


Oh my god! Did you all noticed? Ah huh...

All the pictures... all girls. I swear I'm not a flirt! =x

Carol has never taken a picture with me before. When we were at the chalet and when i requested to take a picture with me, she declined. And it's not once but several times.

I asked her again, whether I could take a picture with her. I crossed my fingers and waited for her answer anxiously.

Yes.

She said yes. She finally said YES!

And it was the first time I saw her wearing a skirt.

[Left] Salimie and Me.

[Right] Me and Taufik

I feel that I am still pretty short even though I am standing at 1.70m.

I took pictures with too many girls. Its time to take with the guys.

But does that make me gay too? Hmm..

My camera battery was running low and if I want to take more pictures, we had to fasten our pace.

From left to right: Taufik, me, NorErlina, Devi, Shafiq, Algenand, Melvin, Salimie.

Black. White. White. White. White. White. Black.

Oh wait, I saw pink and green.

Aiyah, I'm blocked by Taufik and Erlina. Can't really see my clothes.

Evil Twin: Why keep on emphasising that you are wearing clothes that are of different colors from the other guys? Why always say your clothes are nice?

Excuse me! I bought these clothes with the help of a fashion stylist. And I'm nearly broke as they cost me 300dollars excluding the shoes. Of course, I need to brag about my clothes abit.

Ah! Finally, a class photo. too bad, Michelle and her gang had to leave early.

Looking at this picture bring back good memories of our tertiary days.

I miss those days.

But now, we have finally graduated.

Some going to work, some serving the national service while others pursue higher studies.

I'm going to miss all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment