Ads

Friday, August 12, 2005

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh my god! There's a lizard in my bathroom. I hate creepy crawlies. Just when I am about to take my shower, a lizard appears.

And it's crawling towards me.

Abruptly, I left the premises, still the water running down from the showering host. I left it hanging and now water are spraying out of the bathroom, slowly flooding the kitchen.

And the lizard is still in there, somewhere.

Hey! Who says a man can't be afraid of lizards?

*Remembered an incident*

When I was 8 years old, a lizard crawled all the way up to my groin. I felt disgusted.

It happened in the morning whereby I had to wake up early in the morning for school. I advanced to the sofa, still with my eyes partially shut. I rested on the sofa and decided to rest for a while.

Then, I felt a sudden itch at my leg but I ignored and continued taking a nap. Moments later, I felt something slimy on my underwear (No, it's not precum!).

I placed my hand in my pyjamas and felt something moving. I opened my eyes and was horrified to see a lizard on my underwear.

I grabbed by its tail and swung it to the floor.

Eeeeeeeee!

I hate lizards!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment