Ads

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Birthday Cakes

Today, 31st August 05, is my sister's birthday. And what's a birthday without a birthday cake or should I say cakes?

One of my mother's friends bought my sister a durian cake!



It was time for my sister to cut the cake but then hor, she did not want her picture to be taken?

How ah?

Am I suppose to take her picture and then blur it later when I sent it to my laptop or should I just take the cake, her hand and her body and leave her face out of the picture?

I decided to take the picture of the cake and the knife.

Aiyah! She don't want to take picture with the cake, then I take lah!

What did I tell you people?

I look really really ugly IF I do not gel up my hair.

And the tee shirt that I was wearing has very short sleeves. I hate very, very short sleeves or sleeveless shirt unless I have very huge biceps lah.

Okay, maybe not very huge. I just want to have nice biceps which I could flaunt to others.

And my mother bought cakes from Secret Recipe.

These two are my cakes.

[Above picture] Oreo Cheese and Choc Cheese. Yummy!

[Above picture] Black forest and I forgot what's the other flavour.

When I capture using flash, the pictures look too bright. When I idsabled the flash, the pictures look dark. Haiyoh!

Anyway, happy birthday to my sister again!

No comments:

Post a Comment