Ads

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stand

Before I go on hiatus, I would like to address two issues. I have to get this out of my head before I go bonkers!

I really think that people should mind their own business, and stop gossiping around and telling tales to others. Not only you will hurt the person's feeling but their trust for you will diminish too.

I tend to be more precarious nowadays as I soon spotted people that are not trustworthy. And sometimes they tend to make the matter big and worst still, they will add salt to the water wound.

And the saddening part is when someone close to you choose to listen to what others might say even if it is not true.

Whatsover, I'll just take it with grace and you'll just have to talk to my hand and I am not talking about anyone in particular.

Yesterday, when I was on the bus, I saw a construction worker (unable to identify his nationality) dashing into the bus's exit at the rear without going through the proper procedure of boarding from the front and paying the correct fare.

Then, he sat at the aisle, blocking passengers from alighting. What a disgraceful manner. He sat with his legs wide apart and wiping his chewing gum which was initially in his mouth to the pole near the exit.

Guess what?

The bus driver did nothing! He did not even bother to look.

Then, 3 hours ago, yet again I met another unruly passenger who seemed not like a local. He sat on the seat opposite me, minding his business and I thought it was still normal till he began to cough and spit out his saliva, with some still dripping from his mouth.

He spitted more than twice. It was really disgusting of him.

I am truly ashame of their behaviors. Hey, come on, you're in our country now! It's not that I am trying to say that we, singaporean are not like that but I've never encountered one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment