Ads

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Plans Aborted

Three different group of friends including my classmates asked me to join them for steamboat but I had to turned all of them down as I was rushing to school to get my books from my locker and pay my overdue library books. (If not I can't get my certificate wor!)

Stupid librarian so hard up on getting the people to return their books that they even implemented a new rule whereby whoever refuse or still do not want to return their library books will not get their school leaving certificate.

Fuck the librarian!

But hey, since I already returned the books, I've nothing more to do with that small pathetic library. Maybe... I will come back once in a while to haunt her or test her customer service skills.

And then she'll die a terrible death, crushed by my strong fingers. Just my wishiful thinking. Just kidding!

I woke up this morning with a terrible stomach upset. I've been to the toilet more than twice. It's really an agony. My stomach hurts alot. Why? What's wrong?

I will occasionally feel sharp pains on my left abdomen. Could it be just a normal stomach upset or is it stomach ulcer?

I've no idea if I should go doctor or just feign ignorant.

-.- "

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment