Ads

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Top 20 Pretty Women (Of Those Whom I Know)

It took me 22 hours to do this entry. These are my thoughts, my opinions. If you are not in the top 20, it does not mean you are not pretty, ya?


Number 20:

Who says big people aren't good-looking? You're so wrong! Look at her! She's one of those very few who carries herself well. Fashion sense - check! Correct make-up - checked!

She knows how to mix-and-match her clothes. She's elegant and have that charisma in her! She has the attitude, babe!

She's pretty and I am not kidding about it. Seriously, to me, she is good-looking!

Number 19:

I don't know her, not even her name but I bumped into her a few times, several occasions with my dearest sister.

Thus, that's how I got her picture. It was from one of the folders in my laptop.

Dear cute girl, if you by chance, reads my blog and do not want your picture to be posted here, do notify my sister and I will have it removed immediately.

^_^

Number 18:

Remember her? Ng Suat Nee Janet...

Good news! I'm already on good terms with her. Hmm.. When was our problem resolved? How was it resolved? Don't kaypo lah!

She is really very talented. She is someone who can play the piano, sings, and good at calculations. She's ambitious and that's a good thing.

This picture was taken, erm, two years ago. How time flies. Now, her hair is straight and longer. And definitely much prettier and skinny!

With her good qualities, it's no wonder she has many guys wooing her. But only one was chosen and they have been together for more than 10 months.

Number 17:

Salimie's girlfriend, NorErlina. I think I did fall for her at the beginning of our tertiary school. But hor, she is one fierce babe! I scared. I very scared leh!

She has one spunky attitude and she resembles one of the malay artiste in Malaysia. I can't remember the artiste's name though.

She has this icy look on her face which will actually rub people in the wrong way if they do not know her well but honestly, she is a very friendly girl. Sometimes too friendly. Not those touchy touchy type lah!

The last time I seen her was at our graduation party a few days back.

With her make-up and her hair cut short and styled, she metamorphisised into one hot babe. She is simply just one kick-ass babe!

Number 16:

Wha lah! If you have read my blog long enough, you will know that she is my dearest sister.

This black and white picture brings out the cute and fun side of her. She always very serious one leh! Don't pray pray!

She looks good when she spike up her hair. But I've never seen her with long hair before.

Don't know when I can see lah!

Number 15:

One of my sister's friend, Iza. She's a mix race; cute smile and has a rather good complexion.

She, just like my sister, is an atheletic. Fit as a fiddle, and runs as fast as Michael Johnson. She's a runner, if you ask.

Evil Twin: How come all the girls here are your sister's friends? Your friends all not cute har?

Me: Got lah! They are featured at the later part of this entry.

Number 14:

Left; Sumanti, right; Devi. They both share the same position. Both of them really look much better than the ones in this picture.

When both of them doll up, you will be going like, "Wah, so chio!"

Sumanti has the figure to-die-for and she, like Erlina, has a kick-ass attitude! Salute this babe!

Devi is somewhat elegant and her rebonded hair is so much better than the previous; curly.

Bubbly, kind and caring she is. She often lends a hand to those in need of help. A true friend indeed!

*Bows to Devi*

Number 12:

Soft-spoken and well-like by many people.


She is a really great girl with cute dimples, great personality and good looks.

Down-to-earth and caring she is. She will always be there for you as a classmate, and as a friend.

Her intelligence and humorous persona scores high and nobody can beat her to that.

Number 11:

Please lah hor, it's not me to be listed in this category.


She, who is wearing a red tudung, not only protrays the elegant side of her, but also shows her cute and bubbly persona.

Not to mention, she is also photogenic.

It's a pity I do not have an indivudual picture of hers.

She has alot of strengths, let it be academically or in sports.

I am really fortunate to have known such a nice girl during my tertiary days.

AND NOW FOR THE TOP 10!

Number 10:

Devina is one of my blog readers. It's been a long time since I hear from her.

From the side view, she looks like Kelly Poon, the finalist of Project Superstar.

I don't know her that well but I can see that she is really supportive of everything I do.

Number 9:

Have you seen this girl before? If you have not, she was the one who handed a gift to Taufik Batisah on one of the Malay shows on Suria.

She even got the chance to shake his hands. How lucky of her.

She looked astounding in this outfit; not to mention, fashionable. She was one of those few who stood out among the girls at our graduation party.

She's charismatic and elegant. She has the X factor.
She's someone who is able to do almost everything; capable and resourceful.

She is always ever so chirpy, not even a single trace of sadness shown on her expressions.

Number 8:

One of my closest friends since secondary school days. She's every so wacky.

Always listens and gives advice to people. She like Aunt Agony like that leh!

Look at her eyes; seductive. Her hair; short and wavy. I like. Haha!

And her fashion sense; fabulous.

It's always great to be around her. Friendly, kind and understanding.

Number 7:

At a first glance, you may think that she is just a chao ah lian but you're wrong!

She's really got a great sense of humour and I would laugh at every jokes she tell.

Caring she is towards her love ones. Never to judge a book by its cover.

She will make a great friend and a great lover.

Number 6:

Supposedly, Chiew Yen ranked at 6 but however I do not have a clearer picture of hers.

Number 5:

She's pretty, elegant, charismatic, rich and powerful.

She only 20 but has already achieved so many things in life. She owns a gift hamper shop, "Seven Vows" and is voted as one of the youngest successful ladies in Singapore.

She was invited to make a speech during the national day rally and was interviewed countless of times by several newspapers.

What more can I say?

Number 4:

If you take a closer look, she resembles like Joi Chua, the uprising star.

Selena is one of my blog idols. I supported her in the MyDreamD8 contest and voted her quite a few times as I like her style of writing. Most of her entries were enlightening and humorous.

Even after when the contest is over, I continued reading her entries @ http://selsel.blogspot.com

She is an inspiration to me.

Look at this picture, look at the pose; simply magnificant, aboslutely gorgeous, stunningly sophisticated.

Number 3:

Pretty and sophisticated. Creative and imaginative. Eloquent and well-mannered.

She has the talents; sings, dances, designs, speaks fluent Japanese language, and many others.

She has a celebrity look; a much prettier version of Stephanie Sun (Not that I am saying Stephanie is not pretty).

Number 2:

This picture was taken when we were at the Summer Festival.

The girl who was selling beer looks really, really cute! I'm really smittened by her.

It's not because she's dressed so sexily but because she has a great smile.

I noticed she wore bracers anf for the fact that I like people who wears bracers; it's just a turn on.

She do have a certain resemblance to the Taiwanese singer, Makiyo.

Number 1:

Jaishree... A girl with the brain and bronx. *Bows*

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment