Ads

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Four Girls And A Guy

Last Friday, I went bowling with my classmates, Erlina, Devi, Rahila and Erlina's sister. However, I was late as I had to pick a magnetic earring from Desmond at Sengkang and then travel all the way back to City Hall.

Tiring it was.

The last picture is extremely wacky. I decided to practise my singings on the bus pretending the broom as my microphone. Front seat passengers turned back and threw rotten fruits at me. And Rahila did the love sign! It was hilarious as it was my first time seeing her doing handsigns when taking pictures.

I had lunch at Funan IT Mall and then proceeded to Marina Square for Bowling. Erlina and her sister had misinterpreted one of my messages, thinking that the location where we bowled was at Parkway Parade.

Two blur sisters! Then they lost their way to the bowling arena in the huge new re-developed Marina Square.

After all that were resolved, we took two sets of neoprints and played arcade before bowling.

I laughed. In these two pictures, Rahila had to pose for pictures and drive the truck. Talking about losing focus...

At bowling center, we took the first lane. I was embarassed to bowl as there were a group of guys who took the lane beside us. Thinking that they were professionals, I played cautiously and did not want to make a fool out of myself.

Then I realize they weren't that good either except for one or two of them. My confidence came back and I did not do too shabbily either. My final score was definitely higher than my other four friends but was lower than one of the guys in the next lane.

We returned the shoes and left the premises. I went to the CD shop situated next to the arcade and decided to buy Namie Amuro's single and Hitomi's album. I wanted to hear something new. I wanted to know if any of the Japanese female singers are as good as Ayumi Hamasaki.

Unfortunately, none of them came close. Their voice were simply ordinary (Different people have different points of view).

My handphone rang and I was shocked when it was the supervisor of the bowling center who called me up. I realized that I had forgotten to pay for our games! How could we?!

Nobody, - I repeat -, nobody even remembered to pay.

Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment