Ads

Thursday, July 7, 2005

EsTeler77

A few days ago...

Zeke, Gregory, Daniel, Ashton, Dallas, Roy and I went to EsTeler77 to have our dinner. We decided to forgo eating at the food court at Cineleisure.

If my memory served me correctly, I've been to this place before and it was located at Far East Plaza Level 4. I went there because it was recommended on a food variety show.

I remembered the food wasn't that good. However, during my second visit, my opinion changed.

I only bought the crispy milk bread there. I can't really remember what the bread name was but it was definitely mouth-savoring. It took me only 2 minutes to gobble the whole thing down.

Hungry I was. Haha! I wanted to order more food but then I realized I did not bring out alot of cash with me. I had to settle with that bread only and a happy soda drink.

Ashton wanted to give me a treat but I rejected his offer as I don't really like getting treats from others.

I can't believe the number of people who has fallen in love with my godbrother, Gregory, the one in red. My blog readers, my other half's friends, my friends and my 'sister-in-law'.

Damn it! Why can't I be as good-looking as my godbrother!


Oh yes, that's me alright, trying to act cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment