Ads

Friday, July 29, 2005

Madness and Fun!

I did not sleep the entire night as I was finishing up my novel. After I'd done all the necessary stuffs, I logged on to my MSN and other so called websites which was similar to the MSN program (e.g. Friendster).

It was already in the early morning and yet I could not get to sleep. I was proposing to one of my friends to have breakfast with me but then he realize that he has school afterward (If my mind serves me correctly).

I did not bother going back to sleep as the construction workers was going to start work and the noises that will soon engulf my ears will keep me from sleeping.

And besides, I was not even feeling tired.

Heng Heng ah! (Lucky enough), Wilson decided to join me for breakfast and afterward, we wanted to watch a movie at Lido Shaw Tower at Orchard. Both of us agreed on Mindhunters, which was absolutely a nice show.


Only towards the middle part of the show, I realize my favorite actress from the drama series, Cold Case, was in it.

As predicted from the start, I knew she will be the only survivor or maybe those few who will survive.

Afterwards, we walked aimlessly, only to be approached by dozens of people who were collecting donations.

*Must think of the good karma if I donated*

I was picky though. I chose to donate to the person with the most sincere face. Then a girl approached me with a smile on her face. I sensed her sincerity of asking for donations.

I gladly took out a one dollar coin and deposited it into the donation tin. I returned her smile.

And then Wilson and I left for Suntec City.

I was elated when I saw my favorite host there!

QUAN YI FONG!

Quan Yi Fong: Hey Desmond, what's the topic for today?

Desmond: To regards of how to save money, I think.

Quan Yi Fong: You think?!

Desmond: Ya lor...

Quan Yi Fong: (flabbergasted) Why you...! It's either yes or no! No think think ok?! *paused*

Desmond: ...

Quan Yi Fong: Wait ah! My hair messy...

Desmond: Aiyah, nice already lah! *giggles*


Quan Yi Fong: Stop it hor! *putting her hands on her hips*.

The lady in white, seated down, was Ong Ai Leng and she had enough of their quarrelings!

Producer: Camera rolling in ...

3...

2...

1...

Amazing enough, this is by far the closest shot. Any close and the cameraman will throw his camera onto my head.

Afterwards, we dine in at Sushi Don at Funan IT Mall. I thanked him for treating me to the scrumptious meals (insisted on paying for my share but he refused).

It was definitely too much food to intake for me as nowadays, I am a small-eater. I try not to eat alot to avoid unnecessary stomach bloating.



Then, my godbrother, Amal arrived to pass me the tickets. I was overjoyed when I saw him. The last I saw him was when he participated a dance competition 5 months ago. How time past!

He...

He brightened up my day! But he was in a rush. Although it was only a few minutes of conversations, I'm already contented with it.

I left for home at 8 and immediately went to bed after the long hours of not getting any sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment