Ads

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Scheduled and Forgotten

Yesterday, I had appointments with 3 individuals at different timings. Boy, I feel like laughing out loud for putting the timings so close to one another that I had to rush from one place to another, meeting the 3 people.

Busy I was.

I met my classmate, Erlina, at Dhoby Ghaut. I agreed to accompany her to upgrade her handphone plan. Or was it to search for a new handphone? I can't remember. The lack of sleep lately had caused me to have short-term memories.

We settled at Takashimaya's Mac Donald for our lunch. Then, I glanced at wrist-watch and realized I had a movie appointment with my other friend.

Panicked I was since I was still with Erlina and we haven't find any Singtel shops yet. Lucky enough, Erlina was understanding and I was allowed to leave her for the movie.

Though I felt guilty. I decided to help her check the price quotations for the handphone she desires and negotiate the price for her.

Thinking that it was bad enough to just meet her for a while and leave, I suggested that she go home or meet her darling and not prance around at Orchard all by herself.

I booked a cab and shared the cab with her (I paid for the fare; feeling guilty).

Afterward, I met Roy Cutedwogy for movie. Practically, I was late.

Blah Blah Blah!

Then, I went home for a while to take a nap but only to realize that I had to meet my other friend for dinner.

Faints

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment