Ads

Saturday, July 23, 2005

More Presents...

Roy handed me a box and I was curious of what it was inside. Maybe it's another scented oil, and candle holder.

I opened it up...

Ah! It was Miss. Pig (because I see no penis) and a small candle. She's no ordinary pig.


Just slot in a one dollar coin and she will moan for you (only if you're into beastiality). Trust me, it's worth it (only if you're into animal sex).

Did you see what I saw?


Another coin bank!

I know I spent money like water. Maybe these two coin banks will help me save up... coins.


Octopussy: Help me! Help me! I'm lost!

Evil Twin: Ohhh! So many tentacles. Think of what you can do with them.

Apart from the coin bank present, Radiah, C.Y, Jessica and erm- Tinkle (Sorry, I forgot your name!) bought me a chocolate bar but I ate it even before I can take a picture of it. Apologies!

My schoolmates, Durka Devi, Julaiga Banu and Lalitha whom I met several days after my birthday chalet gave me a nicely wrapped box.


Oh my god! Could it be ...

...

...

...

...

...

... A ring.

I opened it up and...


I was pleasantly shocked. It was the necklace I wanted. And no, they did not even know I wanted it or ever did I mentioned anything about necklaces to them.

I was stumped. I was at loss for words.


Thank you so much! I love it alot!

Hmm...

What could it be inside this gift wrapping?



!!!! It's a glow in the dark key chain and it has my name engraved on it!

Ah!!! It's nice!

And I would apologize again as I ate up the chocolate that came along with this keychain in the wrapping. So I was unable to take a picture of it!

Thanks to Radiah and her friend.

Ah! I received a photo frame from my classmate, Sugeendra Devi!


Wait!...

It's not what I think it is.


Eh?


Oh...


Still can't figure it out?


It's a diary, you silly.

It was nicely done; very creative. I thought it was a photo frame until I opened it up to realize it was a diary.

So paiseh le! I thought it was a photoframe and I even phoned Devi who was at Malaysia and thanked her for the photoframe she had given me, even without opening up and looking what's inside. I was assured that it was a photoframe because I saw it before.

Only a few days later, when I opened the cover up, I realized it was a diary.

*Faint*

Nice, really nice!

...

...

I have to blog about my other remaining presents next time. It's 6:56am and I am freaking tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment