Ads

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today I am damn happy.

Yesterday, I met up with Janet and Xuan Le (that I will tell more in my next entry) and later on Aaron for dinner.

When I saw Aaron's artpiece (his clothes/costumes' designs),I was pleasantly surprised. They were unique and stylish. I tried to design one but I decided not to since I know it would turn out sucky. Instead, I draw an unknown woman's face.

Cha dah! It wasn't drawn as badly as I thought it would be. I didn't take arts back then during secondary school so my drawing sucks.

The entire evening, I talk and talk and talk like an auntie. Aaron could not stand it anymore and slap my face. Just kidding.

He ah always wear something that is out of this world. Always so nicely dressed. Sometimes, I want to rip his clothes apart. Just kidding again.

Pardon me for my incoherent blabberings and spoilt English. Later, 1st time meeting my long lost da ge (godbrother)!

Then this thursday, meeting up with my ex-classmates! And this Saturday with my ex-schoolmates from my previous secondary school!

La-la-la.

Because I am crazy crazy already, I am giving away 5 free tickets to a cultural dance performance at Bedok! Get it now while stock last. Add me @ shahrizal85@hotmail.com if you want them.

I slapped myself and my face goes boing boing like the SKII girl.

*Faint due to fatigue*

No comments:

Post a Comment