Ads

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Insanity

When one does not get enough sleep, many things he does are unforgivingly insane.

Look at what I did to the two professional badminton players.

He has a new moustache and beard and wrinkles on his forehead, mole below his nose and eyebags.

And she, we colored her hair. Red suits her. It gives her the fiery look. She has one broken tooth, wrinkles on her forehead and three antennas popping out of her head.

Now that's what I call extreme makeover.


While I was out with Dallas and Zeke, we went to the kid's section and I decided to try on a Winnie the Pooh bag. It's so cute.

But Pooh wasn't too happy about it.

I, on the other hand, tried to act cute.

Pooh, " Let me go you ugly bastard! You stink and moreover, you aren't cute at all! I curse you! I curse your nose to bleed!"


Oh shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment