Ads

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Superstitious

Whenever my fringe touches my eyebrows or go below that, I would always believed that I would be cursed or be bombarded with bad luck. I used to think that way but now I don't. Well, maybe just a little.

Somehow it seems true. Let me give you a scenario.

During the period of time when I had long hair, bad luck just came rushing to me. I was scolded by the teachers, scored very low for my tests; not that I did not study for it or I'm stupid. The tests were darn easy but somehow I failed. Impossible, right?

And then when I cut my hair and when it was super short, even the tests that I did not study for, I passed with good grades.

Maybe it's just up to me to believe it or not. It's up to me to make it happen. I don't know.

Last year, I was swarmed with so many bad luck. I had no space to breathe. Then this year, things started to change. I won alot of stuffs from the many competitions I took part. And then came my birthday.

It wasn't planned as according to plan and I had many intensed quarrels with my other half. We nearly broke up, I lost my precious ah di (godbrother) and a friend. Bloody luck I have!

But now, I sensed that something big, something great is going to happen.

Bad luck last year, good luck at the first of half this year, then bad luck again, now, I believe, it's time for good luck to be on my side AGAIN and I wont let it disappear.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment