Ads

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Irritating Incidents (NC16 - Vulgarities)

Two of of my friends (the other a close friend of mine) have parents that are undergoing divorce.

Boy, does that ever get annoying! At least one if not both of your parents usually tells all kinds of stories to you about the other parent in a divorce or custody case, and usually they are a bunch of lies. You might wonder why they do this.

I'll tell you, it's because they want you to think that the other parent is bad and they want you to feel sorry for them, and if you feel sorry for them then you will want to spend more time with them and BAM!!!

You successfully fell into their trap. How to be sure that you don't fall in to this trap is that you only go by stories you have experienced. And if one of your parents starts blabbing on about the other parent then just say, 'I don't want to hear about it.'

Sometimes, I feel irritated with my dad as for he would always (okay,maybe not always) blame me for things I never do. And he would always see my sister as his favorite. I remembered three years ago, my sister received a better green packet than me during our festive season.

Frustrated I was. It was four times the amount I received. Sometimes I feel like screaming at him but no, I don't do that.

Do you ever feel like screaming this at your mom or dad? Do you ever want to make your parents do something other than what they are doing (like when you get in trouble?) If so then you may be suffering from a very common illness called momanddaditis, this is when you get so irritated with your parents that it is unbearable.

Just kidding, you are not suffering from any illness at all, in fact it's normal to disagree with your parents sometimes. I'd be worried if you agreed with your parents all the time. Disagreeing with a family member doesn't just happen in families with a divorce case, it is normal with all kinds of families.

If your parents need to chill out because they scream at each other or yell at you, I would not suggest to you to tell them to do so. I would simply go to your room and put some calming music on and try to take a nap or do something quietly for about an hour or so.


After that hour, or when your parent is calm, try to discuss with them your feelings and be understanding of how they feel also. This will result in a much more peaceful, mature conversation.

Enough said, I'm still in a no talking term with my sister yet! She's pesky, really pesky. I mistook one of her shirt as mine. And hey, it's a guy shirt. She bought a guy shirt and she has the cheek to say it's a girl shirt. Come on, look whose talking here!

As if I wanted to wear yours. I have no problem getting as many shirts as I want.

This make me recall an incident.

When I was out shopping with one of my blog readers, Keyis (http://keyis.blogspot.com), the sales assistant ignored us. Fuck him!

I gestured to Keyis that the jacket that we saw was unique and I thought of getting it on the spot or maybe some other day but somehow the price tag wasn't there and the jacket was too big for my size.

I looked around for the sales assistant and there he was ironing some of the hanging shirts. Seconds later, I got his attention but he ignored me outrightly.

I stood in front of him but he walked pass me as if I was invisible.

I tell you, I would have screamed at him if I had to! Fuck him! Arrogant bastard.

But, seriously, not all sales assistants are like that. there's a few kind ones at City Link, Giodarno and a costume shop situated at Bugis Village.

The next day day, I was supposedly to meet my other half at NUS after my job interview at Sentosa.

Upon knowing that the train going to Dhoby Ghaut was about to leave, I rushed. I did a 100meters sprint and heaved a huge sigh of relieve when I made it but something unforeseen happened.

A middle-age man, a middle-age lady and an old lady were blocking my way into getting in the train and the lights were already blinking indicating that the doors were about to close.

I rushed all the way there only to be defeated by three unknowns? No way!

I pushed them aside and hurled them vulgarities and I dashed into the train. The doors closed.

Just kidding!

I went to the other cabin and slipped my way in right before the doors closed. I cursed the three of them not to get onto the train.

Suprisingly, my curse seemed to work well.

Only the man managed to get on the train. He signalled the other two to wait for him at the next station.

Satisfied I was. But soon after, yet another person blocked my way when I was getting onto the East-West Line train.

This guy, this nerdy guy, who was reading his bloody newspaper was blocking my path. Doesn't he understand that he was blocking people's path and moreover, the place was crowded.

That was it! I had enough and I am not kidding about it. I manage to walk pass him and flung my hands to his newspaper and glared at him.

He looked shocked and so were the others on board the train. I had no choice. My anger was building up in me. He bloody fuckingly blocked my path.

I did not really explain to him why I did that or scolded him for blocking my path. I just glared. I was afraid I might hurl insults at him.

I am usually not as barbaric as what I had told you in this entry.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment