Ads

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Birthday Presents (Part 1)

Author's note: If you all are wondering why this entry is up so late was because I was still receiving presents even after my birthday and I was caught up with alot of work to post this entry up.

I thanked those who gave me presents. I really like all of them!


My other half gave me 5 presents in total...

A bag full of...

...Candies and chocolates!


And...



2 Pink tee-shirts of a darker and lighter color.

The next two that my other half gave me were...


AYUMI HAMASAKI!

Oh my god! I wanted to buy these two CDs but my other half kept on telling me that I should not buy them. Now I know why! I'm shocked. I love them! Thanks dear!

Then, I proceeded to open my other presents.

My blog reader, Zeke who is now my godbrother, bought me a piggy handphone holder. It's cute and now I can easily locate my handphones and not misplacing them always.

Dallas bought me a ...

Hmm... I wonder what was inside the 'box'.

Ah! It's a candle holder, a scented candle and lavender oil.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment