Ads

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

It's Overdued! I Had Enough!

Oh my god! I feel like screaming my head off. Why are people around me acting so weirdly and having mood swings so often. I can't cope with them anymore. It's killing me mentally slowly.

To Z, you claimed that I was late 3 fucking times and you had to wait for me fucking long. If I could remember vividly you were late on several occasions too. Not that I want to compare who was late many times than the other.

It's no fucking big deal to be late than to be not meeting you at all. And you make a big deal out of it?

I was the one who had to console you when you were upset because of me (technically, sometimes even it was not my fault). I had to wake up in the early morning and fetch you from school despite being tired and lacking of sleep.

I accompanied you to do your homework even though I was extremely busy. I had to give in to you always even though, clearly, sometimes you were in the wrong. You rebutt back when I pointed out your mistakes. You gave negative comments even though when its unnecessary.

I fucking endured all this till today. I could stand it no longer.

I have so many things to write, so many fucking things to say to defend myself but then I realize I should not even bother. Those people (my friends) who crosses my line will be automatically shut out from my life forever.

I'm writing in my not-so-perfect state of mind. I feel so barbaric.

Pissed,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment