Ads

Friday, July 8, 2005

Seoul Garden Treats

A week ago, I decided to treat Dallas and Zeke to Seoul Garden at Ang Mo Kio. Whenever I am darn happy, I will treat people and no, you can't be my friend if you are only looking forward to my treats only.

In total, I had to pay a whopping 75 dollars and realized I'd spent 1/4 of my savings. Boohoohoo! I must stop giving treat to others already or else my money will deplete twice as fast and I have to resort to becoming a gigolo or prostitute. (I'm just kidding).

We kept on taking food to our table that soon we realize there was no more space left.



Initially, I was the one doing the cooking but slowly, Zeke and Dallas took over and I was so elated that all I had to do was eat. I was sure that I was able to finish everything on the plate but soon after, I knew it was highly impossible.


Both of them seemed to be very good at this - cooking. Zeke wanted to become a great chef in the coming future (which I highly doubt so). Wait a minute, I take that back. I don't want to be abuse by him when I meet him.


Dallas began to slow down. He was really full but Zeke forced Dallas and I with more food that he had cooked. I was feeling really bloated. I can't intake any more food or my stomach will burst.


Dallas turned pale! He looked like a ghost.

"I can't take this anymore! I feel like vomitting and farting out loud!" shouted Dallas.

Pooooooooooooooooot!

Before he faint, we savoured our desserts, ice-cream!

Bloated Boy Signing Off...

No comments:

Post a Comment