Ads

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

For HE is Everything I Will Say In this Entry

1. He who said that I was an arrogant bastard, right back at ya. Look at how you carry yourself, with that proud face of yours which many guys love to punch and girls to slap. And so to speak, you admit it yourself. How ironic.

"I feel so.. distant from them," this is what he wrote in one of his entries. You know why you felt that way? It's simply because you are arrogant.

2. And speaking of arrogant, He is one vicious person who tends to manipulate people. Even he wrote that himself.

"A game of viciousity?"

3. To re-emphasize and with solid evidences, he wrote, "Some a bit afraid of me, some hate me to my guts..."

What else can I say. He is just ARROGANT.

4. When he does not get what he wants, and when things does not goes his way, his "childishness" will be unleashed.

"Ha~! I never lose... I never regrets." and the message he sent me, "He's hurt. Times up! You lost!"

What childish behavior. Tsk! Tsk! Just a message; it tells all.

These two were not the only occasions that he potrayed his childish behavior.

5. "I'm currently having problems with one of my classmate & i think the best way to handle this would be to turn away & ignore."

When he could not handle the pressure anymore, the only solution for him is to run away from it. Such a cowardy behavior.

Don't you think the best way to handle such stuff is to solve the problem immediately to avoid further misunderstandings?

That is what happens when YOU walked away from me at B.K.

6. Rude! It was really very rude of YOU. I would never walked away from anyone especially YOU when there were misunderstandings.

7. It was just a picture (I will write what happened later on), and you became so flabbergasted. And because of your immaturish acts, misunderstandings started to rise.

8. You fabricated your stories so that people with take your side and sympathize you, but what really shows is that you are a fucking LIAR.

Oh, wait a second. Let me re-write that sentence. ...what really shows is that you are a liar.

9. I would never use vulgarities such as the F or the C.B words. I won't stoop to your level. I feel disgusted by you.

10. You made used of me. You tried to get close to my godbrother by the means of ME. Thinking that my godbrother will fall for you. Dream on. With all those bad points you have, I would urge my godbrother choosing someone else far more better than you. You are NOTHING.

11. Your entry title, "Blood is thicker than water". Oh come on, they are not even related to you by blood.

There are other things I wish to say but I would not really want to waste my time.

By posting such mean entry about me on your blog, you are just trying to gain more support from your blog readers and probably taint my reputation. But I'm not. I'm here to defend myself.

And by the way, if it weren't for me, you would not have known anything about the blogging world. And if it weren't for me creating the buzz and urging my readers to read your blog, nobody actually reads your blog except for yourself and a few other friends of yours.

I'm not trying to be cocky here but I am stating a fact that I have an average of 3000 readers a day compared to your measely 20 - 30 readers a day.

He is despicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment