Ads

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A Rush Of Energy

I did not sleep the entire night as for I am trying to complete the novel that I wrote a year back. It was incomplete. Yes, rather slow indeed. No inspirations lor. But yesterday brand new ideas just rushed into my mind. I had injected a few twists in the plot.

Boing Boing!

Oh my god, that SKII girl is really getting on me. I kept on saying Boing Boing!

The entire day, I would not be sleeping. I don't even have the chance to sleep! But it's really okay! My day is as planned;

At 9.40AM, I will be having my breakfast with Wilson Yeo and then watch Necromancer at 10.30AM at Lido (Shaw Tower).

Afterward, play arcade and then have our lunch somewhere at Orchard. Then go to Wilson's workplace to retrieve his handphone charger. Very ma fan! (Troublesome)

Later in the evening, I will be meeting my long lost godbrother to get the tickets from him and probably have dinner with him at Novena.

When I reach home, that would be probably be at 8, I would still have to watch my two favorite shows, Charmed and Manhunt which will end at 11.

So no time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment