Ads

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pictures of Me from 2004 - 2005 (Hairstyle And Face)

I was deleting those unwanted photos. I tell you - there are more than 6000 over photos of what my sister and I had taken for the past year. Our laptop is running out of space.

Then, I saw some of my pictures I took a year ago. Boy, I looked really chubby a year back but now, I look much better. I'd noticed my hairstyle changed throughout the year; not 1 but more than 10 different styles and colors.

You shall do the judging.

June 3rd, 2004...

1. My hair was combed like the letter M, except that its side-parting and my hair is dark brown.

2. (The picture above) For just that day, I spiked-up my hair and created a slight messy look.

The last picture; my face especially my cheeks look so big, so fat.

Well, what do you expect me to do during the 7 months vacation I had before school re-opened except for eating, sleeping, and more eating?

Yes, I did get myself a part-time job but not much physical works were involved.

Thus, I grew chubby.

July 2004...

3. My hair was still combed like the letter, M. But the difference was that my hair was back to black!

I wore sunglasses even though I was at my classmate's house because I felt inferior. I felt that I was so ugly.

September 04...

4. My hair was colored again; medium brown and I decided to forgo the letter, M hairstyle and flattened my hair.


Note that I am still chubby!

November 04...

5. I colored my hair yet again; black and I decided to cut my hair short! Now that's the first step. But I still did not know how to style my hair.


Look at how messy my hair was.

I was tired of seeing the old chubby me. So I undergo a dieting plan. No pills, no machines, no whatsover except for dieting. I managed on the amount of food I eat each day.

Mid-December 05...

6. I dyed my hair to copper brown and my hair grew long again but I went for the messy side-parting look.

January 05...

7. I added a little of red to my hair and it was side-parting yet again.

Then I saw improvement on my dieting program.


February 05...

8. My fringe was red in color while the top was black. What the heck was I thinking? Talking about fashion disaster.

March 05...

9. I cut my hair short again, and I wanted it to remain that way. I wore a cap, but then I realize the style does not suit me.

March 05...

10. I combed my hair to my extreme left and spiked them up towards my left.


April 05...

11. Spiky + Messy! Black! Nice - I like!


June 05...

12. Black once again. I did the David Beckham hair except that I let my fringe down. (Like those japanese guys' hairstyle)


Mid-June 2005...

13. My hair was golden brown!


See the difference for a year ago and now?

No comments:

Post a Comment