Ads

Friday, September 3, 2010

YOUNGSTERS Nowadays...

I walked passed a lady and her husband earlier and I overheard her commenting on my hair, " Look at his hair! So bright in color. Like one hooligan...He must be a hooligan."

I turned around and intercepted her conversations, " Hi miss, I believe your assumptions are based on invalid grounds. You can't dismiss your judgement base on the outlook of a person."

"If judgements were to pass that way, then I may think you are just one of those kiasu aunties, no?" I continued.

"What talking you?" she raised her voice slightly.

By then I figured she is one of those who are not really very english educated.

"Hooligans don't talk in such a refine manner so please correct your judgement on me." I said firmly.

"I don't understand what talking you!"

"Its ok, you're an imbecile." I said.

"You scolding me ah?" she raised her voice again.

"No it means you win." I replied.

"Of course I win." she announced to her husband.

I continued, "ok ok, you are an imbecile. imbecile."

I walked off, grinning away.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment