Ads

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ask Me Questions

What irritates you? Because you always seem happy.

I always get irritated by pesky kids. Kids who disrespect people who are older than them. I mean, if the elderly are those rude, snobbish people and they are ought to be disrespected then so be it.

But if the elderly are those who are patient and kind and soft hearted, the kids shouldn't be disrespectful to them.

Those kids whom I think are being disrespectful to their seniors, I can't be bothered talking to them anymore.

Kids who disrespect others often have low self esteem.

Kids who disrespect others often don't have respect for themselves.

Secondly, I get really irritated if someone cut my queue or purposely wants to cut my queue. I HATE IT.

It happened many times on me but I let go.

I was naive.

Nowadays if I see anybody trying to cut my queue, I will stare at them or sternly tell them off.

I am a happy person but of course, I can't always be happy. I can't always be happy 24/7. I have my down time too.

But you have to watch your step when I have my down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment