Ads

Friday, August 25, 2006

A Night At Happy

Yes, the guy with braces! Whee! Oh dear, I forgot his name!

Passer-by: You forgot his name? then is he your friend?

Ya la! He's my friend! Wait, technically, he's Yahn's friend.

Oh...

Speaking of the devil, ...

Gasp!

The devil's out from his cage.

"Don't touch him! He's mine. Roooar!" growled Yahn, putting his hand on his body. His nails could scare a little girl away. "Rooar!"

"Go and die! I'm not done with my photo taking session with the braces' guy yet! Shoo!"

And more of him!

Yahn looked to my direction, "WHAT!?"

Look at him, look at his fierce looking face. His eyes...

Yahn, "Don't describe me until so scary can? I'm just a cover-girl of every magazine. I do ads for sports wear, cosmetics and even colognes..."

"Feel the heat... Feel the passion..."

"Buy one now and get me for free... while stock last."

"Er... Er.. I'm speechless." Look at the photo and you'll understand how I felt.

"Fuck you la Isaac.. Come let's take photo together!"

I'm all smile.

"I'm going to tell everyone how boring it is to be photographed with him. Just look at me... I'm bored. My expression tells everything."

"And I do ads for clothing lines."

It's one. It's time to club now. Entrance for people like me, NSF guys, are free everyday. The dancefloor wasn't packed yet.

I advanced to one of the cubicles and took photos of myself.

"Take me!"

"Wait... let me scratch my head first."

"Ah~!"

"My turn la!" exclaimed Yahn.

"Okay, let's take together!"

1

2

3


The last photo was much better.

And then we prcoeeded to the dancefloor. We were clustered. Too crowded!

I left Yahn on the dancefloor while I proceeded to the gents.

To my horror, ...

Used condom!

Naughty, naughty!

Yahn, "you must be cleansed as for you've seen SIN."


"Be cleansed like me."

Yes, you're like an innocent puttycat to me," the postergirl said.

Evil Twin: You very stupid leh! How can a postergirl talk?"

Yahn slapped his forehead with an unused condom pack!


"Buy one, get me free."

Yahn looked like a mannequin in the above photo!


Vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment