Ads

Monday, December 11, 2006

Unexpected Surprise /Bedazzled

It was really a mad rush to get to the surprise my other half planned for me. I was like, thinking, why must we rush to the place?

My other half said the tentage was being loked after by my other half's cousin's and friends. When we were approaching the area, I saw a girl and two guys making their way out from the premises after we entered.

99 candles were used to form the words, 'I love you'. I stood in disbelief. I was in utter shock.



It was truly a surprise. It was nice.



I appreciate the effort.



I was bedazzled.



There was even a gift for me.



And it was a very big one.



A bling bling diary.

I guessed my other half saw me watching the latest Ayumi Hamasaki's video, 'Jewel'.





Again today, all of my desires, bury everything under the square, gray sky.
The reason I can face foward and walk among them without losing sight of the light.
Is that you always tell me *(1)
That in some corner of this city
There are still things left that aren't smudged. *(2)

I held my breath as I watched you fall asleep completely exhausted.
I am the only one in the whole world who knows this vulnerably precious profile.

One normal day, with sunlight pouring in and the gentle wind swaying,
I felt on my own that something was certainly changing, softly, but strongly, inside of me.

I wasn't sad at all, but the reason I brimmed with tears. Was that you had seeped through the scar in my heart.
And turned it in to such a tenderness *(3)
That it hurt to think of you.

If you should happen to come across a deep sadness, I wish that you would share it with me.
I think I could do anything for your smile, my precious treasure.

My precious treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment