Ads

Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Nightlife; Attica (Supporting AFA)

Night life at Clarke Quay. It was a beautiful sight.

Clubbing again!



It has been months since I met my godbrother, Ivan. I'm glad I met up with him.

Ivan pointing at me, "Finally, Isaac smiles on camera."



Hmmm... And I inflated my nose.



I like the above photo. Love it!



After minutes of walking, we finally reached Clarke Quay!

The camera's flash was too bright that I blinked. My eyes looked swollen. *Laughs* That was the second time I clubbed with Zann.


Three is a crowd.


Ivan's clothes look weird. Yellow and black.. err..

It has been 5 years since I last saw my primary school classmate, Riduan. I was glad I bumped into him weeks ago. I've known him for more than 12 years.

I love my eyes.

I should smile more often.

There was a big mirror behind us. Thus, that's what cause the relfected light.

They are best friends and avid clubbers. Haha!

Did you see that in the photo?

Evil twin, "No leh! See what?"

Wee wit! The lady was dancing only in her bra and pants.

Now let Idris and Zann teach you how to dance the sexy dance.

Thrust your hands in the air wildly.

Shake your body like nobody's business.

And groove it!

I was one crazy bitch on the dancefloor dancing from midnight till 3 in the morning without stopping or having my toilet break.
I went to support AFA. Seriously, I'm not a party-goer anymore.

Then we walked to a prata shop at Boat Quay.

How many people can really use a camera properly?

Wah seh! Stupid cameraman! So blurry! Blame it on the prataman!

No comments:

Post a Comment