Ads

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Free Lattes Again with a Cute Cookie

I have got to get up early in the morning, probably like, seven in the morning, sit at the balcony, looking at the morning sun, enjoying the morning breeze, and enjoynig my coffee with classical music playing.

That would be fabulous. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, provided that I sleep early and I won't feel like shit the next morning.



Yes, for the 2nd time, I had free lattes again at Spinelli. Their lattes are great! I just love their lattes, well, maybe, because, they're free.



The brown sugars. The lattes. Fuck it. I'm going to enjoy every moment of it.

And yes, I'm sticking out my tongue, teasing you, telling you that I am drinking free lattes.

I share the wonderful lattes with Jeff.

And I had cookie, a cute one.

Christmas is nearing, of course, me being in a christmas mood, decided to eat cookies that look like christmas tree.

Having to eat a christmas tree cookie is like having multiple orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment