Ads

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Patricia Mok

Today, 2 hours ago, I had a power boost. My fingers kept on dialing.

They featured the top 18 first, and I was like, shit.. I better keep on dialing. 1900 112 2227. 22 calls ...

And of course there's many others who kept on voting for Patricia Mok. Still not enough, I send multiple messages to all my contacts in my phonebook, "If you're a fan of Patricia Mok, call XXX."

My inbox was flooded with messages, "Hey I'm voting now or hey, Isaac, I voted twice, thrice and etc."

Good, she's in.

One of my blog readers messaged me, "Can she survived the next round?"

Yes.

I lifted my fingers and kept on dialing for her number.

1900 112 2227

1900 112 2227!

Top 16 was next. I can see fear amongst Patricia Mok's fan. Dial! Dial more! I was on a power boost again. Even during commercial, I dialed.

If you're her fan, dial her number and stop wasting precious time to let her other contenders in. Dial dial dial!

44 more calls.

Seriously, during the 4 weeks, I dialled 386 times! Someone like her deserve to win!

She's in top 16.

And then I received another message, "Will she survive the next round?"

Everyone's face turned pale.

I called again. 1900 112 2227.

But the unfortunate happened. She was booted out. Amongst her fans, I saw one crying. Sad!

My handphone dropped to the ground. She's not in, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment