Ads

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Since Kiehl's 1851

Huh, what is Kiehl's? A shoe brand ah?

No? Is it a brand of a shirt or maybe jeans? You see, I'm not that good with , erm, branded stuffs, or should I say, I am not that educated in cosmetics or men's/women's care products. I don't use moisturizers, facial creams or masks on my face.

Evil twin, "Boo!"

Then I realized Kiehl's is used by A-list celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Sharon Stone, Leonardo and the list goes on. They are used by big names.

Their products are effective. Of course when they are effective, the price is steep too.

I want to try their products!

Jeff's friend works there so I manage to get 2 samples.

Ah! ...

5ml of Abyssine Eye Cream. Seems good.

If the 15ml costs 60 dollars, then the 5ml would be 20 dollars. And I got 2. Wow. I am not going to use the cream anytime soon.

As for now, sleep would do good for me to keep the eye bags away.

No comments:

Post a Comment