Ads

Saturday, December 2, 2006

My First Owned Bag

Finally, after a gazillion year, I owned my first bag. I don't usually buy bag because it seems redundant. But just recently, I realize I have to bring alot of things out when I'm out with my friends. So I need a carrier; a bag.

For me, I rather buy clothes. More clothes. Tons of clothes. Gazillion of them. Christmas is coming and let me re-emphasize again, I want new clothes! Maybe shoes or jeans. Christmas CDs would be nice.

Josh, where's my bag?

I bought myself a Zinc bag. It looks really trendy and it's affordable; 35 dollars.



But Hakim told me that the bag, Zinc, is of poor durability. I'll see how it goes. And if one day, it wears and tears, I'll buy a new one, probably Gucci.

I'm carrying a bag but what do I usually bring?



Now that I have a bag, I can put anything I want inside. *Grins*



My first item; Another bag, this one alot smaller.



Evil twin: Alot of things sia!



I'm not a stay home kind of guy. Most weekends, I would stay out, usually on Fridays. So toiletries are a must for me.



And in the second compartment, I keep my most essential stuffs; my contact lense, eye drop, the contact lense solution and Sanjin watermelon frost.

Evil twin: Sanjin watermelon frost? Where's the watermelon?

It's a solution for ulcers in the mouth, you dimwit!

And of course, ...



... when I decided to get naughty.

No, I'm just kidding. I don't carry condom around with me.

Evil twin: Then why is it doing in your small bag.

I'll tell you that in another entry.

Whenever I club or do strenous activities, I sweat and smell horrible. (Okay, I'm kidding on that part)



So I will always bring a deodrant and cologne with me.



I only use Gatsby.



My discman; it is the old fashion type and a few CDs, Jewel Kilcher, Sarah Mclachlan and Utada Hikaru.

And in the small compartment, I keep my coins, wallet and handphone.

I always carry a weapon with me just in case someone decides to rob me.


Tadah! A chopper!

Don't be silly, I don't carry these kind of stuffs and it's illegal, well, at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment