Ads

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sticky Rice Tuckshop

I'm one guy who seriously need time on my side. I've always not enough time to do things, important things.

From juggling to spend time with my family, I've to spend time with my close friends too. From having to do duties, to learning and perfecting my salsa skills and be at different places, doing admin work and meeting important people, it's really tiring.



My friend's friend has just opened a cafe at Raffles City. The food and drinks there are nice.



Sticky rice tuckshop; creative name for a cafe.

It's located at the ground level, next to the hotel, so go visit and taste delicious food!





I ordered the hazelnut latte; fabulous.



And the Thai iced tea.



They have their own decorated christmass tree. Yippee!

So what are you waiting for, get your ass to the sticky rice tuckshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment