Ads

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mini Christmas Party

I had balls of fun! It was awesome till to the point I had alot of orgasm. Shiok ah!

Bloody tree, so hard to even fluff it open.


It's not big lah.



And the decorations hanging on the door...

... lamp.

Let's just say the christmas tree was completed an hour after I fluffed it open.

Christmas socks with something stuffed inside which later on I found out to be my christmas gift.

The beautiful candles.

Yes, I perfectly understand the photo is blur. But I can't do much to make it clearer.

The very very small log cake I bought.
Evil twin, "Got anymore smaller than that?"
Got, your penis.

Shit, I look fat but I am not fat. Anyway, thanks Eugune for coming! He's deaf and I had to somehow like communicate with him via text messages.
Apologies, a few of my blog readers do not want their photos to be placed in my website but thanks for coming.
Later on, another group of friends came.

Jason!!! (showing off his white teeth)

I thought it was only me...

...snapping away every minute.

Wah seh! Nice tee shirts and I mean both.

Alvin and Jason.

Okoi! My long-time friend whom I lost contact for a year.


Jeff and Jason. That's his chair.

Jason, the 'Emperor'.

Jackson, "Yeah right..."
It was eight. We need to do something constructive or I may end up suiciding.

Jason (looking serious his best possible), "Hey guys, you know something?"
Everyone looked at him with a certain level of seriousness.
Jason, "Let's play heart attack!"
Everyone looked at one another.

Jason, "Yeah!" *Making the twist sign*

Group photo.


I don't usually smile when I take photos. But this was taken discreetly without me knowing. It turned out to be pretty okay hor?

Evil twin, "Eeeee!"

Jackson and Jason.

More twists from Jason and me.

Alvin and I and more twists.



Jackson and I. And did anyone noticed? I twist in all the photos. Dang!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the loser for each round of 'heart attack' have to forfeit. They have to run around naked in the room and shout Merry Christmas.

Kidding!

Throughout the many turns, Jeff, Jason and I lost the most. We had to eat lots of food.

Did you see the tv screen in this photo? There's a black thing covering the girl's chest, more like a censoring thing because her breast was exposed. *grins*

Jason, "Did you see the girl on tv? Her breast is big..."

All eyes were glued to the tv.

Concentrations.

Nobody's letting the girl off their sight.

Okay, I'm so totally kidding.

Group photo with Steven at the far left, who kind of arrived late from K.L.

Group photo again. Very dimmed leh!

Uncle, you know how to take or not?

I was goofing around.

Afterwards, two more came.

Jimmy and I.

Daniel and I.

Daniel and I have alot of things in common.

Everything ended at 11.20p.m.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely blog.. I always read it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! So cooL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the guys super cute leh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa25.12.06

    Feast you eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wan jackson n jason.. give them to me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really had alot of fun.. Great to see that, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. raging hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god you have that NUM singlet with the pointless hoop loop thing. has anybody wondered why there has to be that hoop thing? i don't understand. and ur party all boys ah?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah man.. It's boys nights out! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO lah, there's three girls but thy didnt want to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete