Ads

Monday, December 18, 2006

Pool Sensation (Part 2)

I need to sharpen my pool skill. I suck at it.
Okay, did anyone notice anything wrong with this photo or should I say every photos I've taken. Did anyone noticed anything wrong?

No? Still don't know what's wrong with the photo? See the other one below.

See anything?

Look at my face carefully. If I were to close my mouth when taking photos, the left side of my mouth opened a bit, showing my teeth, not in one but all the photos I took if I were to close my mouth.

Evil twin, "You got hole in your mouth."

Of course got hole in the mouth, then how to eat and drink!


I looked really shag.

Afterwards, we went to Vivocity to meet up with my secondary school friend, Yifang and someone I know not too long ago, introduced by Janet, Say Kun.


The christmas tree has alot of bears on it.


I was tempted to steal a few of those on the trees.

Is that a bling bling tee shirt?

Janet posing alone. Grab the bears, Janet!

Taken too far! Close up please!

Nice!

The most beautiful christmas tree I've ever seen.

Say Kun and I. When Janet told me we were meeting Say Kun, I was like, "Who is he?"

Then, after an hour later, I remembered who he was. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment