Ads

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Perfecto! Christmas Gifts

Each rooms are of different sizes but same prices. Now, that's weird. So let's just say, if I get a smaller room but still pays 80 for it, wouldn't I be losing out?

But thank god, they gave me the bigger room. Love them.


The bathroom was spacious. Far left was shelves and wardrobes to put our shoes, clothes and utensils.

Colors; perfect.

Bathtub! I love bathtubs. Rubber duckie!

And opposite the hotel, when I opened the window, I was blown away by the scenic view of a beautiful condominium furnished with a very big swimming pool; looked like a resort.

There's Jacuzzi and swimming pool and free breakfast at VIP.

I wore CRAZY black for my party! Why black?! Fuck!

I received my first Christmas card!

Tadah!

And it's handmade! Very nice. Splendid! LOVE IT!

And there's pop-up trees!

The many presents I received!

Simply stunning!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.12.06

    nice christmas tree hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many presents, where's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.12.06

    haha.. prezzies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25.12.06

    Its pop up!

    ReplyDelete