Ads

Monday, December 25, 2006

My Christmas Presents

I would like to thank those who came for my party and to those who bought christmas presents for me.

I heart heart you all! Haha!

Every year, let it be my birthday or Valentine's or Christmas, I will always receive Winnie the Pooh. Why ah?

Evil twin, "You got present already still want to talk much. Shut up la.."


Nice?

My family bought me a Adidas shoe. Love it alot! Thanks!

And this is from my mum! I know what's inside even without opening it! Chocolate, hehe!

Enya! Enya...!

And a box of alot of gifts inside.

Bear. A bear with blue scarf and blue bandana. ALL BLUE! My favorite color!

Chocolates and sweets from all over the world and I'm not kidding about this. The sweets and chocolates are from Japan and Thailand.

FreshKon! Blue blue blue!
Do you all still remember I have been emphasizing on getting a purple tee-shirt?

YAY!

2 comments:

  1. You have so many presents! How I wished I have as many as yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.12.06

    The queen is here.. lol

    ReplyDelete