Ads

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Spending Overload; It Keeps On Going

I bought three new clothes costs $132 which I already stated in my previous entry and recently, I bought another tee-shirt.

Bling bling! Since I was already at 77th Street and renewing my membership card which costs $12, I might as well get myself a tee-shirt there. That bling bling tee shirt costs $36.

And a pair of jeans at Flexor which costs me $60.

Ah! My Christmas decorations totalling up to $37 inclusive of the tree.

My tree's not that big. I can't wait to decorate my tree!

Oh, oh, and not forgetting booking the hotel at a price of $100 and $48 for all the food and beverages.

Total expenditure for the past two weeks in the month of December, $424.

Can someone like tie my hands to the chair or chop them off?

2 comments:

  1. correct lah.. jacket no more in fashion .. now bling bling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. necklaces the IN thing lah!

    ReplyDelete